Fat Lady on a Bike: My Journey to Peace and Fitness

Join me and my wonderful Electra Townie bike on my continuing journey to inner peace and both inner and outer fitness.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Another Day, Another Two Months Gone

Unbelievably, today is the first of March, and it has been another two months since I last posted.  Gaps like that are potentially fatal for bloggers, but I am hopeful that those of you who read this will forgive me the lapse and continue to accompany me on my sometimes convoluted and difficult journey.

I have a tendency, when things get difficult, to withdraw into myself and neither seek help nor share my struggle.  Since the whole point of starting this blog, just over a year ago, was to do both those things, it has been totally counterproductive of me to turn away from writing just at the time I need it most.  But in the spirit of self-compassion, I am acknowledging that and letting it go.  What was, was.  What will be, I hope, will be regular posting again as I start moving forward once more.

Thanks to those of you who have told me that you've missed my posts, and that you value what I have to say.  I appreciate that deeply.

Imua!  (Forward!)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back, Sherry. Maybe we can 'pedal along' together . . . :)

    ReplyDelete